Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Helping out some friends

My friends band, Surf City, is currently touring the United States. They've managed to get involved in a zippo competition, and could win customized zippo lighters! So if any followers have a bit of spare time and feel like helping out, visit http://zippoencore.com/ and vote for surf city on the right!

Cool as dudes, Music is pretty good , some cool drony stuff with a bit of kiwi pop in it. There'll probably be a few posts about my friend Jamie the bassist somewhere down the line.

16 comments:

  1. Good job for them! Hope they'll make it to the mainstream :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds cool, I'll have a look for some of their music and if I like it I'll post it on my blog =D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds good. Will have to check them out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. might as well support, since i don't care who i support anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Okay going to vote for you guys, good luck in the competitionl

    ReplyDelete
  6. nice, i'm gonna have to check them out! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. gonna help them out a little bit.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Definitely will check them out man. :)

    ReplyDelete